A thousand thanks to Anna over at Space Cats and Books for nominating me! This is the first time I’ve been nominated for any blogger award so yeah, super duper excited!
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person that has nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
7 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I like making random tea concoctions. (They’re just random combinations of fresh fruit, herbs and/or dried flowers but my friends constantly say the results taste weird, though they’re fine to me… (๑꒪▿꒪)*).
- I ramble. A lot.
- My house had housed several kinds of pets, ranging from dogs to guinea pigs, hamsters, birds, fishes, an iguana, a snake, tortoises, frogs, crustacean, and rabbits.
- At the age of 5, my acrophobia kicked in after watching Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. I had a nightmare involving working escalators (something that I was already scared of at that time) which moved around like the Grand Staircase, inside an infinitely tall shopping mall, and just as I was about to reach my family on the floor they managed to get on, I fell because the escalators shifted just then.
- I’ve taken neither driving lessons nor related tests in order to procure a driver’s license, yet.
- Among my favourite foods are herbal tea eggs, just about every kind of soup, Cinnabons, mashed potatoes, and sushi.
- I don’t know how to ‘properly’ use chopsticks. The lessons I had as a kid somehow never stuck, but hey, at least the food gets from point A to point B?
(and apologize in advance if you’ve already been nominated, urk)
- Michelle | The Writing Hufflepuff
- Alicia | #lovebooks
- Eliza | The Bookish Universe
- Maria | Big City Bookworm
- The Jouska | The Jouska Blog
- Luna | Luni Reads
- Anna | My Bookish Dream
- Maria | Maria in Maine
- Regina | The Bibliotheque
- Lauren | Just Lauren
- Hannah | The Book Llama
- Jesse | Books at Dawn
- Vivian | Inked in Pages
- Shealea | That Bookshelf Bitch
- Eleanor | Real Tasty Pages