There’s been an increase in me being tagged in various tags by multiple wonderful people since last month and I’m just so happy because TAGS! (For those who don’t know yet, I’m your girl if you need someone to tag. I love them so so much 😂). For today, I’m doing the Awesome Blogger Award that the awesome Stephanie @Stephanie’s Novel Fiction nominated me for (THANKS SO MUCH!) ❤
The Awesome Blogger Award was created by Maggie at Dreaming of Guatemala who stated:
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include the reason behind the award.
3. Include the banner in your post.
4. Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
5. Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
6. Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
7. Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
8. Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. What is something that you’ve always dreamed of doing but never have?
To watch Swan Lake in person!
2. What inspires you to blog?
Other people. I stalk blogs on odd days and Instagram on even days, and every time something catches my interest, I get inspired too~
3. How do you like to spend a rainy day?
4. What gift have you received that you will always treasure?
Does everything my family ever bought for me count? 😂
But, if I’ve to choose one, I guess that’ll be the DSLR my aunt and uncle gave me. Will definitely cherish that always!
5. What is the most important thing in your life right now?
In terms of forever: my friends and family.
In terms of right now: food.
6. What would be a perfect afternoon for you?
Less than 30% humidity and definitely not 29-33°C would be great, haha.
7. What book, movie or TV series have you seen/read recently you would recommend?
Anime’s defined as a style of Japanese television series sooooo Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun (Clean Freak! Aoyama-kun) is my answer for this. It’s a comedy so don’t expect much story or character development from this, but it’s cute—maybe absurd to some, but I find it light-hearted and funny enough.
8. What 5 words best describe you?
Aw man, this is tough.
(There. That’s five words, no?)
9. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
Ohhh boy, there was a list.
First, I wanted to be a vetenarian (cause animals!) and then, I wanted to be a voice actress (cause anime!), an artist (also because of anime!) and then, a criminologist (cause Criminal Minds and CSI!). Fortunately, I’ve settled on my current occupational goals before high school ended.
10. What is your favorite holiday? What do you like about it?
The Winter Solstice Festival! We don’t have seasons in Malaysia but that doesn’t mean that we (the Chinese here) don’t celebrate this. It’s a time for family to get together and one of the activities we do together is to make/eat tangyuan (glutinous rice balls). You might’ve already guessed it but the tangyuan part is what I love most about it 😂
I NOMINATE THESE AWESOME BLOGGERS
(WHOSE SITES YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY CHECK OUT!)…
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
1. Favorite quote from a book?
2. Best plot twist(s) of all time?
3. Favorite classic that few know about?
4. If you can only read poetry or plays for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
5. A character the majority loves but you don’t?
6. Literary trope(s) that you like best?
7. How do you pick your next read?
8. A book character that’s the most like you?
9. Do you read multiple books at the same time or do you stick to one until you’re done?
10. A book you’d like a movie/TV adaptation for?
I’d love to see your answers to my questions, but it’s not a must! If I’ve not nominated you and you want to share your answers to my questions, comment below because I’d definitely love to them as well! ❤
As always, thank you so much for reading!
Until next time everyone~