I was nominated by the wonderful Joana @Bookneeders for the One Lovely Blog Award and I’m so HAPPY. Thank you so so much!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15).
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees.
7 Facts About Me
1. I’ve a terrible habit of wanting to buy things when I’m stressed. And, if I don’t buy things, I stress-eat/stress-drink.
2. I presently own 1000+ physical books.
(Shelf space, running out of shelf space!)
3. I’m addicted to fan-fiction and will do a lot to put reading actual books aside just to read more fan-fiction.
(Ah? It’s not a new fact? But, it’s still a fact!)
4. Expletives are wonderful intensifiers a.k.a. I swear quite a lot in real life.
5. 99% of the time, I can never tell someone what I want to eat, but I can tell them what I don’t want to eat 😂
6. I’m a very noisy reader/watcher (my friends in real life can attest to this 😂), though I do try my best to contain my reactions when in public.
7. I love doing puzzles and playing card games like Hanafuda and Da Lao Er.
Carrie @Carries Book Reviews
Aris @Awkward Aris
Tracy and Annatasia @Bibliofiles13
As always, thank you so much for reading!
Until next time everyone~