Hi friends 💜
Aria @Book Nook Bits recently nominated me for The Outstanding Blogger Award (Thank you so much again!!!)! I’m most likely too late to be qualified for Step 5, but that’s okay 😂 It’ll still be fun answering the questions!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5).
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
~ * ~
1. Do you prefer series or standalones?
Standalones! I’m a mood reader and I get distracted easily/lose interest quickly. It’s not a great combo for series, so I unless I can read everything in one go, I avoid series😅
2. What genre do you rarely or never read?
There’s a bunch but from the top of my head, my answer is Sci-Fi. I’ve tried reading a handful of books from this genre but it’s just not my cup of tea.
~ * ~
3. Where do you usually read?
On my bed 😂 I don’t know if that’s good for my posture or not, but it definitely puts less strain on my neck when I’m lying down flat on my back than sitting up with my head angled down.
~ * ~
4. Do you have any pets?
Growing up, I had a lot of pets but as time passed, I realized that I’ve terrible luck them (pets getting stolen, killed, etc) and decided to save myself the heartache by not having any anymore.
~ * ~
5. What are your favorite posts to write?
Reviews! It’s cathartic to unleash my thoughts and opinions on a book right after reading them.
~ * ~
6. How do you organize your books?
I don’t really organize them as I keep my books in Ziploc bags on my shelf to protect them. There’s a little arranging based on the size of the books and when I bought them, but that’s it.
~ * ~
7. What fictional world would you love to spend a week in, and what would you do?
The Haikyu!! world isn’t different from ours, but I’d love to spend a week there just to watch their matches and cheer for the teams!
| Rachana @spun | Tiana @The Book Raven | Anna @StarlightKosmos |
| Bertie @Luminosity Library | Deekay @Daily Dose of Reading |
| Inge @The Belgian Reviewer | Sofi @A Book. A Thought. |
| And, anyone who’d like to do this! |
1. How do you choose your next read?
2. What your most favorite and least favorite literary trope?
3. Do you read multiple books at once or one at a time?
4. What’s the most memorable book you read in 2020?
5. Book, E-Book or Audiobook?
6. When buying books, do you judge it by it’s cover, the first chapter or the summary?
7. Are there any 2021 releases you’re excited for?
(Do you like tags? If yes, let me know! I’d be happy to tag you~)
As always, thank you so much for reading! ❤
Until next time~