I’m an undergraduate on my way to obtaining a BA in English with Creative Writing, who’s also:
- a proud Hufflepuff
- a bibliophile (and tsundoku, I’ll defeat you one day TBR pile!)
- an enormous fangirl (anime, manga/comics, games!)
- a critical reader with a love for ‘unconventional’ characters
- always distracted (I’m like a magpie in a jewelry store, forever being sidetracked by some other shiny thing.)
My favorite genres are Japanese Literature, Crime/Thriller/Mystery/Suspense, and Young Adult, though I’m constantly trying to branch out into other genres as well.
In the future, I’d like to either be a Commissioning/Project editor for fiction, a published author, or a lecturer for Creative Writing. This blog and my bookstagram were created so I can reach out to more like-minded people around the world.
All that aside, I solemnly swear that I’m friendly—a little socially awkward and ramble-y but friendly—despite how I may sound in my reviews.
A thousand thanks and I hope you stay for a while ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁)
Writing(s) featured in:
- The Best Advice in Six Words: Writers Famous and Obscure on Love, Sex, Money, Friendship, Family, Work, and Much More [Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Powell’s]
- Rei (A Short Story) @ ANNTIDOTE