Hello and Merry Christmas everyone!!!
It’s been a while since I’ve done tags/awards so I thought I’d start out with the one that I’ve been nominated for back in August by the awesome Joana @Bookneeders (Sorry it took me this long and thank you so so much again!)!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
Questions and Answers
1. If you could be one character for one day which would it be? Why?
Beside being able to use magic? That suitcase and all the magical friends he has in it.
2. Describe your favorite characters in adjectives, colors, smells, anything you want to. (You can say the name of the character and then describe it, or let people guess!)
Um. Um. Ummm…
She’s the Ultimate Fangirl living the Ultimate Fangirl Dream.
Has a cute shark bag and a cuter pink and white outfit.
She’s not an alternate of my other favorite character who speaks to two boxes, constantly breaks the fourth wall and can’t die.
3. If you could change the name of a book (because you think it doesn’t represent it well, or just because you don’t like it…) which would it be and to what would you change? Why?
I haven’t read this book yet but the title is definitely one thing that I don’t like about it (Though, I’ve no idea what other title would be suitable too 😂). Like hello, can you please not give me feels before I’m supposed to even get the feels? I know I’m gonna be reading something angst-y just by the blurb already, I don’t need a double whammy!
Anna @My Bookish Dream
Jasmine @How Useful It Is
Kristin @Kristin Kraves Books
Angela @Pooled Ink
Carrie @Carries Book Reviews
Erik @The Past Due Book Review
Tiana @The Book Raven
Michelle @The Writing Hufflepuff
1. If you could turn a song into a book, which would it be?
2. Favorite Christmassy book?
3. Something from a fictional world that you’d like to bring to your reality?
As always, thank you so much for reading!
Until next time everyone~